In this modern era, iPhone 6 user guide has been becoming more and more popular among people globally simply because there are many people\start buying and using this kind of phone. It cannot be denied that this guide is very advantageous for the iPhone 6 users because they will know all about it including how to operate this smartphone.
iPhone 6 User Guide to Start With
If you are looking for the information about iPhone 6 user guide, you might be able to read it in this article in this following details.
- Set up your new iPhone. When you have inserted your SIM card, of course, you will turn on your phone. Soon, after you turn on the iPhone, you are going to see the screen says ‘Hello’ in many different languages. This will be your setup. Therefore, let you do what you want including choosing what language you will use.
- Add Google, iCloud, Microsoft, Gmail, and other accounts. In this recent era, you must use many accounts to connect with the social media. Well, even when you use iPhone, you will need to create an e-mail account to download apps. It is easy; you just need to select the setting, account, and add accounts you want to. Usually, you will be asked to fill the data like your name, id, etc.
- Make FaceTime video and audio calls. FaceTime is one of Apple’s feature which becomes people’s favorite. It can make both video and audio calls. Usually, before you use the FaceTime, you need to turn on your internet connection, whether you are going to use the mobile data connection or Wi-Fi, it is up to you. Go to the setting, choose the connection, and tap Wi-Fi.
The Main of iPhone 6 User Guide
Do you know how to download apps? Are you able to capture a picture using your iPhone? Well, here, in this article, will be explained more iPhone 6 user guide about those issues.
- Use the camera on your new iPhone 6. If you like taking a photograph, you must be happy having this iPhone 6 because it has qualified camera device. When you want to take a picture, you just need to press the camera app on your iPhone, both front, and rear-facing. You might be able to select square or panoramic, photos regular, with built-in high dynamic range (HDR), filters, to video and slow-motion video, burst mode, etc. on the setting.
- Download apps and games. Even though there have been many apps and games already installed on your iPhone, you might still download the other ones. That is why Apple provides the Apple store which you can download all apps and games you want without being worried of the viruses. Tap the Apple store, type the apps or games you want on the search menu, then you just need to tap download icon.
- Set up Apple’s voice assistant. Sometimes, when you do not have much time to type the message, the voice assistant will be very useful. Apple has the voice assistant called Siri. To activate the Siri, you need to tap the setup Siri; then, turn it on. You will be asked to speak the phrases written so that the device can recognize your voice.
That’s all about iPhone 6 user guide which might be worth for anyone who needs or looks for the info about this topic.